At Eagle Advancement Institute™, we want our clients to be sure that they have the safest possible care with our medical team. The Eagle team of highly trained physicians and their varied experience treat the physical and emotional characteristics of addiction.
Clinical Psychologist, Ph.D.L.P.
Clarity Continuing Care™ (CCC)
Ph.D., Clinical Psychology, Union Institute, 1996
Specialist Degree, Clinical Psychology, Center for Humanistic Studies, 1986
M.S., Guidance and Counseling, Oakland University, Rochester, Michigan, 1978
B.A., Social Sciences and Education, Michigan State University, Lansing, Michigan, 1973
Licensed State of Michigan, Clinical Psychology
Imago Relationship Therapist
Over three decades of counseling and clinical consulting experience.
- Substance abuse and addiction
- Individual and group therapy
- Bi-Polar therapy
- Suicide prevention
- OCD therapy
- Imago Relationship Therapy
- Clinical supervision to special workers, psychologist and addictions counselors.
Board Certified Anesthesiologists
Internal Medicine Residency, Wayne State University, Detroit, Michigan, 1987
Anesthesiology Residency, Loyola University, Maywood, Illinois 1990
Cardio Thoracic Anesthesia Fellowship, 1990
M.S., Business Administration, Madonna University, Livonia, Michigan, 1996
- Over two decades of anesthesia and medical experience
- Developed state-of-the-art open heart anesthesia program at Oakwood Hospital in Dearborn
- Chief of Anesthesia, Oakwood Hospital, Dearborn, Michigan
- President of Ambulatory Anesthesia, specializing in complete ambulatory surgery care providing service to multiple hospitals and ambulatory surgery centers.
Cardiothoracic Anesthesia Fellowship University of Michigan, 1999
Anesthesia Residency, University of Michigan, 1998
Anesthesia Residency, Providence Hospital, Southfield, MI, 1996
- Over a decade specializing in cardiothoracic anesthesia
- Physician mentor